The DOC Journey is a self-directed, guided course
Here's what you will learn:
The DOC Journey
- Understand the origin and nature of acute and chronic pain - and your body's responses to threat.
- Learn the skills to lower your body's stress chemicals and return it to a relaxed state.
- Lessons include video tutorials to deepen your understanding and answer frequently asked questions.
Group Coaching Sessions
- Join Dr. Hanscom's group coaching sessions every Tuesday and Thursday, in a setting that allows you to feel and be safe.
- This format is a powerful aspect of the DOC Journey as social connection fosters healing.
- Experience hope again as you begin thriving instead of just surviving.
- Explore topics found along the DOC Journey with in-depth, interactive discussions.
- Learn how to utilize the best clinical practices and modern neuroscience techniques to take control of your health, happiness, and quality of life.
- All sessions and notes are recorded and available in our reference library.
Webinars are included in both the journey and coaching subscriptions
Meet the doctor behind DOC (Direct Your Own Care)
Dr. Hanscom's 15-year struggle with chronic pain led him on a journey to discover how to break free from his pain without the use of addictive opioid treatments. Now he wants to share his findings with you!
GET IN TOUCH
"The best part of the DOC Journey is that the tools and approach continue to work indefinitely."
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
Website information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website, is for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, opinion, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. You should also ask your physician or other healthcare provider to assist you in interpreting any information in this website or in the linked websites, or in applying the information to your individual case. This website does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. Reliance on any information appearing on this website is solely at your own risk.
2021 It's Elation Inc. All rights reserved